When making a printed product, certification can make a difference. There are markets or places where the regulations require that the products used are certified or have specific characteristics of resistance or non-toxicity.
Often the certification is the key of success for a custom tailored project.
- LCAENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT PRINTING ON GLASSCONFORM TO THE RULES UNI EN ISO 14040:2006 UNI EN ISO 14044:2006
- FOOD CONTACTCOMPATIBLE WITH PLASTIC MATERIALS FOR USE FOOD
- SKIN IRRITATIONPRINTED LEATHER WITH NANOINKSPRINTED LEATHER WITH NANOINKS IS DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED TO BE CLASSIFIED AS NON IRRITANT
- NEBBIA SALINACORROSION AND DELAMING RESISTANCE TEST
- UV GLASS RESISTANCE COLORRESISTANCE TEST FOR UV RADIATION
- UV METAL RESISTANCECOLOR RESISTANCE TEST FOR UV RADIATION