10 R E A S O N S
- CUSTOMIZATIONDigital graphicPossibility to use graphics provided by the customer or to draw from existing libraries
- CERTIFICATIONSThe colours are certified and eco-friendlyWe use certified colours according to common industrial uses. Our technology is also low environmental impact.
- NON COVERING COLOURSWe keep the materials usedOur nanoinks have very small dimensional properties that are suitable to preserve the material effect of materials.
- VERSATILITYFlexibility of usesOur colours allow wide ranging from glass decoration to wood, from metal to leather and for many other custom tailored project.
- INTEGRATIONIndustrial flowOur decoration fits perfectly into the existing industrial production flow, from painting to glass lamination
- GAMUTExtended colours gamutIn addition to the traditional CMYK colours we combine special colours such as transparent, white and silver.
- NO COATINGDirect printingWe directly print the materials used without the use of primers, preserving their surface characteristics.
- NANO TECHNOLOGYGrip on any surfaceContinuous evolution and research on nanoinks allows excellent adhesion of dyes to the most difficult materials to customize, from glass to metal to skin.
- ECOLOGICALLow consumption and low emissionsOur production process is low energy and low CO2 emissions thanks to drying processes for drying
- MADE IN ITALYItalian technologyAll the production process, from digital creation to decorating itself through hardware infrastructure, is MADE in ITALY.
One’s destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things.
We have moved our focus from technology to products. This is not because nano-inks innovation or the environmental approach is not important, but because we strongly believe that our customers will be inspired by the numberless implementations. We have applied color and digital creativity to those fields where standardization is nowadays predominant. Printing on wood, glass, leather, melamine, MDF, mirrors and thermoforming plastic are only some examples of the potential products.
“Made in Italy”, environmentally friendly certified technology.
Production processes compatible with the traditional industrial finishing processes.
The potential of digital creativity to serve the industry.
A new vision
for a global decoration project
We welcome architects, interior and product designers, builders, decorators and manufacturers to visit our show room and to be guided by our experts into the many on-going projects and settings.
glass, metal, wood and digital print.
Industrial decoration of wood
By using nano-inks, we are able to decorate flat or semi-finished wood surfaces, with very high resolution four-color printing.
We can transform MDF, plywood and veneer into fine wood essence tops by preserving the structural characteristics of the material. Lacquering and topcoat will easily follow.
Industrial decoration of glass
In the past, specific decoration of glass surfaces was a very expensive and difficult process.
Today, thanks to nano-inks, it is possible to personalize glass in countless ways; glass doors, shop windows, dividing windows, meeting room set-ups, glazing and glass windows can take a unique and creative touch..
Our colours are certified and guaranteed for outdoor use.
Customised light switch covers.
When you need to bring your work into a wider architectural project, even the details can make a difference.
Our customer often ask us where to find high quality design or pattern.
We have the right solution.
On the website you can find designs ordered by applications and materials.
With DECORPRINT, decoration is within everyone’s reach.